Tuesday, September 25, 2007

In The Doghouse

Yesterday Beezer was telling me about how he was "In The Doghouse" because his mother left coffee out where he could reach and, naturally, he checked it out. And it spilled. And his mom jumped out of the shower (with stuff in her hair) to clean it up. Then, after her shower, she cleaned it up again. She told Beezer he was in the doghouse. Beezer asked me about the doghouse, and I told him what it meant. But in no way did I think Beezer deserved to be in the doghouse. It was all his mother's fault.

Tomorrow Monty will undoubtedly be in the doghouse for his unflattering comments about his mother seen on his blog, Survival of the Furriest. Monty's on his own. I'm afraid there's no help for him.


Well, I am in the doghouse. Or rather, I was this morning. Mom was opening the curtains after her shower and she stepped in my business in the spare bedroom. With bare feet! I knew I was in trouble when I heard her. ROX - Y!!! And then she gave me the LOOK. I am sure you all know what look I am referring to. So I hung my head in shame, sort of like I'm doing in the photo above and tried to play Little Miss Innocent. Except Little Miss Innocent was still under the covers, sleeping, blissfully unaware of my impending doom.


Well, there's a reason I am named the Devil Dog!

11 comments:

Oscar said...

Did you get it all over her feet and the flooring? Way to go!

The Meezers or Billy said...

does you need a litter box? We has seen litterboxes for doggies.

Mickey's Musings said...

Well Roxy, like Monty Q ,I guess you're on your own. Can't help you. But may i suggest doggie diapers? Hahahahaha! ;)

Karen Jo said...

Uh-oh, I know that tone of voice and the LOOK very well. You have to convince her that you did your business in the house because she didn't get up early enough to let you out.

Millie said...

You sound like you are in the doghouse. But you look like you are on the table again. Naughty Roxy!

Daisy said...

Hahahahaha! Roxy made a little mistake! But you do look very remorseful in your photo, so I do not think you should get into any trouble for it.

Monty Q. Kat said...

There's plenty of room behind the couch, come on over...

Monty Q. Kat said...

We have two couches, MomBean camps out on the large one, I'm behind the little one!

Team Tabby said...

You do look very sorry Roxy. If it's your first time, that look of shame might get you off the hook. If it's not the first time, better hide or take Monty Q up on the offer.

Moe & Mindy

Michelle said...

Oh no! There is nothing worse the poop in between your toes!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Ooops! I can see why you would be in the doghouse for that! Maybe you need a litterbox?