Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Favorite Spots

Here are some of my favorite spots to be. Wherever mom is, especially on top of what she is doing. Here she is working on a new quilt for her bed, with asian patterns.


The chair by the computer, where I can keep and eye on her and dad.


Ah, one of my favorites, in dad's arms while I wait for mom to come to bed.


My very favorite spot, in mom's arms, anywhere she is.


The back of the sofa. I am told my dog mom, Lizzie Woo Woo, likes to do this too.


Yep, that's right, more on back of the sofa. It is really comfy. Can you tell?


In my dog bed, if mom is not around and we can't go in the living room.


No, this is NOT one of my favorites spots to be. Dad just likes rubbing it in.



You can click on the picture to biggify.

3 comments:

Karen Jo said...

I think you must be helping your Mom sort all the quilt pieces. You look especially comfy on top of the sofa.

Millie said...

Oh Devil Dog, you are so funny.
And I think your Dad has a sense of humor too!

Mickey's Musings said...

It is important to be wherever Mom is.Your favorite spots are places I could get comfy in too,especially on the quilt pieces.Heehee.Mom really likes the picture of you with your Dad.She thinks you are sooooooooooooooooooo precious,with those big eyes. Moms anyway!!!
I like the sofa and that color suites you!!! Purrs!!!!!