Monday, September 10, 2007

What we have to put up with.

Dad belongs to a scooter group. Tonight he got an email from another member showing off their dog (a miniature pinscher) in some sort of dog carrier. So guess what dad does. He gets his scooter backpack and, you guessed it, dumps me in the backpack and heads for the camera.

Can you believe this?


I mean, really, do I have to put up with this? Where does it say so in the dog owners manual. And then, if he didn't traumatize me enough, he put Lucky in the backpack and took pictures of her.


I don't know what's worse, that he did it, or that she looks so darn cute in the backpack. Sheesh!

(you can click on the pictures to biggify)

5 comments:

Mr. Karate said...

hahahahaha
Wow Lucky really -does- look cute in that backpack =)

Karen Jo said...

Lucky does look cute in the backpack, but you look much more alert and ready to go.

Daisy said...

Maybe you could get a stroller! I love going out in my stroller. Only my Daddie refuses to take me out strollering, so I must go with my Mommie.

Mickey's Musings said...

If your Dad wants to put you in a bag, you can call him Paris Hilton!
You two are cute though!Lucky looks relaxed.You,not so much!

Lux said...

Aww, you both look adorable, but I can understand that something like that might cause PTSD!!!