Sunday, September 23, 2007

Silly Sunday

Lucky here. I thought I would set the record straight. Again!




Is this Roxy's idea of not sleeping in a silly position? I don't think so.


Or of sleeping on the weirdest things? Like mom's gi, back when she was a green belt?



Or there's this one, taken tonight. Looks like she's all cuddled up right?



She's cuddled up all right, underneath the sofa pillow that she knocked off the back cushion so she could sleep the way she wanted.



I mean, come on, is that not a silly picture or what? And she says I am silly. I don't sleep under pillows, just blankets. But then, you decide. I know you are wise to her ways.

Have a nice Sunday.

(you can click on the picture to biggify)

8 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

Hee! MomBean was sleepin' like that yesterday...

BECAUSE I WAS UP AT 5AM.

It was still cute!

Daisy said...

Hey, Roxy is doing a Full Monty! I have to agree that Roxy is a little bit silly.

Karen Jo said...

I think you are both a bit silly, and that just makes you more lovable. I love the second picture. I don't think I have ever seen a more comfortable doggie.

Milton said...

Roxy, you sure do look silly sleeping like that!

Hey, I got into trouble today and mine mombean told me I'm in the dog-house. I don't know what that means. Since you're a dog, do you know what it means?
---Beezer

Skeezix the Cat said...

Deer Devil Dog,
Thanks for dropping by my blog. My Food Lady sqweeled win she saw yer pikcher cuz she LOVES pugs. She had sevrul win she was growing up. And she thinks that if we got a fawn pug puppy my big bruther Mao (a meezer) mite not notiss it's not a Simeeeze kittin until after he's deesided not to hate it.

The Cat Realm said...

Very cute pictures! You have a beautiful Sunday also!

Jessica said...

Hi Roxy and Lucky!! Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by our blog. You two are adorable. We love your sleepy pictures....

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey Roxy,I think lucky got the goods on you!That Full Monty is toooooo funny.Hahaha!