Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Today, the sun came out after three days of clouds, drizzle, cold, and rain. In honor of the sun, here are thirteen pictures taken either outside, or of us in the sun.



At the cottage, Lucky swimming.



Lucky's idea of drying off after going swimming. Silly dog.



Playing in the bakyard when I was a puppy.



Lucky on the dock at the cottage.



Dad with me, cute as a bug's ear. Need I say more?



Mom with me, ditto above.


Dad with his favorite black pug puppy. (Repeat after me..."Cute as a bug's ear!"



Lucky playing with some pugs at a pug meet-up.



Gee, I wonder who this is. Cue refrain. "Cute as....



Lucky as a puppy, in the sun.



Hmmm, let me guess.


Mom built this wall and Lucky decided she really liked it.


Another pug meet-up picture of someone playing in the dirt.



(you can click on the pictures to biggify.)

4 comments:

Milton said...

Yep, you and Lucky sure are cute.
So's the boybean. Lucky seems to really like swimming or at least standing on hte rock.
---Beezer

Mickey's Musings said...

I see somedog with dirt on her face!!!!! Hahaha!
Cute as a bug's ear? I don't normally look to see if the bugs have ears,heehee,but you are very cute.Mom really likes your baby pics and thinks you look fine now too! So do I,purrs.

The Furry Kids said...

Those are cute pictures! That black dawg sure is cute as a bug's ear. ;)
Rolling in dirt is the best!

Titus

Daisy said...

Laying in the sunshine is one of my most favorite hobbies! You two are both cute as a buggies ear!