Friday, November 2, 2007

California Dreaming

Well, now that the lovebirds have met, we all decided to take a well deserved break. We sat in the lovely New Mexico sun and napped and ate and ate and napped. We did play a few games of thundering herds of elephants and boy was it fun! Now we are off to San Diego, to visit DaisyMae Maus.


See, I have the map all ready. (Aren't I good?) From what I've heard, we will have quite an entertaining day. I hope it's true. We are all looking forward to some fun.

In other news, somehow Monty's kareoke machine disappeared. (snicker) Poor guy is almost in tears over it. (snort) He wanted to serenade Millie and couldn't. (chuckle) Millie was real cool about it. I don't know HOW she kept a straight face, but she did. She really loves the guy. But his singing, hoo boy, it's worse than dad's. And dad's is pretty bad. (At least that's what the boy says.)

We also have more arrivals. The Fab Five just joined us and Luxor is coming with us. Lucky is very happy about that. She doesn't care where we go now, as long as he is by her side. Sigh.



After DaisyMae Maus, we have Sophie and Orlando and Fiona Bun, then Tara and Kimo and Sabi in San Francisco (or close to it). Lastly, but bestly, we will be visiting Beezer. He is so excited we are making it up to his place that I think he nearly keeled over from joy.



All this thinking is making me tired. I think I'll go eat some of the broccoli that Luxor's mom got for me. And since no one else wants it, it's all MINE! Yum.

See you tomorrow.

15 comments:

Lux said...

I'm having the time of my life! It's going to be so nice to meet Tara, Kimo and Sabi, and the others!

Lucky is the sweet lady I always imagined she'd be. I'm treating her with the utmost respect, I want everyone to know!

Enjoy that broccoli, Roxy. Roxy? :::gobble gobble:::

The Meezers or Billy said...

I finded the karaoke machine!!!! - Sammy

Milton said...

Just wait till ya see all we're gonna do in San Francisco. Its all at my bloggie!
---Beezer

Anonymous said...

Eric and Flynn are quite happy about this because we were supposed to have them go visit DK and Fiona Bun but we forgotted to get them out there.

You are okay for a woolfie--so long as I hide under the seat.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Don't fergit Max da Psychokitty & his brudder Buddah AND Skeezix who live near us too! We is furry excited to visit wif all of you road-trippers! You must have "car-butt" by now. If you drive up Hwy 5 you can stop at da "Chuck Erreca" rest stop - Skeezy's favorite place. Drive safe!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I am having so much fun on this road trip! :) I am glad that Lucky and Luxor finally met. :) Great job with the map, Roxy! :)

Daisy said...

Sammy! Ixnay on the Karaoke machine!

I am so happy that Lucky and Luxor are together at last. And I am also glad that you are eating up all the broccolis. I do not like broccolis.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You sure are organized with the maps, but we heard dogs are good at finding their way around. Stretching out in the New Mexico sun sounds really good, especially since it is turning much colder here in our neck of the woods.

Clover said...

That thundering herds of elephants game sounds like fun! How do you play??
Awww Lucky and Luxor look so cute together!
Love Clover xo

Monty Q. Kat said...

The Meezers found my machiene! I feel like breaking out into song over it!

The Furry Fighter said...

Please can I join the tour? Ise never ben to Americky!
lots of love
Stormie xxx

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey Roxy & Lucky!! Since we are so close to Washington stare, we sgould go visit Miss Peach. She is getting better every day and I know she would love to see us!!!

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Hope you are having a good time on your trip. It look like a lot of fun.

Woofers,
Four Pugz

Anonymous said...

Miz Allie Cat wants to come too, peese...meow...Can she join the group, if you stop by her pad..she will let you all enjoy a puurrrlaxing on her new patio out by the pond and we can all take a meow=peek at mums koi fishy...Meow...

Milton said...

The road trip is so much fun!!
I'm glad that you enjoyed the visit in SF :)

I hope you and Lucky and Millie come back soon.
---Beezer