Monday, November 12, 2007

Sunday Sunday


This is the chair mom sits in at the computer. This is Lucky and me sleeping under the chair. This, then, is mom trying to work around us and post a blog. Ha Ha. I am not sure it is going to work.

Mom is better today. She slept in and relaxed with the boy and us dogs. She and dad brought the boy to memere's because there is no school tomorrow, so he is having a sleep over. When he got there, he took off his shoes, dumped his stuff and curled up on the couch under the blanket. It took him less than 30 seconds to make himself at home. Mom and dad didn't even get a kiss goodbye.

Lucky is sleeping with us tonight. I am glad about that, because it is 36 degrees out and it will probably get colder as the night goes on. With Lucly in bed with us, I will be nice and warm.

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hi, Working Sat. is too funny for words, not what you went through which was awful but the pictures you used to describe your awful day. Fantastic. Where do you get pictures like that?

Mickey's Musings said...

It is pretty cold here too.Saturday night we had rain,snow and freezing rain!It's about all gone now,but still windy and cold.It's going to be warm at weeks end.IT's crazy, but I don't go out,so I can just snuggle with Mom.
I'm glad your Mom is better and that she slept in and snuggled with you & Lucky. Stay warm !
Purrs :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I get cold too, which is surprising as I have so many furs. I might even come by and try and keep you warm--if you don't chase me!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I'm glad your mom is better! Snuggles always help my Woman when she's sick.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Stay warm!

Monty Q. Kat said...

...although MomBean just saw Mr. Karate's video and she's sayin' it's warm in here now. I feel fine, but she's all flushed...

Frances Louise said...

I'm glad Mom is doing better. It's great that she has you and Lucky all to herself (at least for a day).

Team Tabby said...

Good to hear your mom got some extra rest and feels better. the two of you are so cute together under the chair. Try to stay warm, it is even colder here tonight.

Moe & Mindy