Saturday, November 3, 2007

DK and The Fluffies & DaisyMae Maus

Here we are resting after a very busy day in San Francisco.


We had a great time with Beezer. He was such a great host. He took us all around the city, showing us all the sites. Everyone is tired, but definitely well fed. We ate crab and beef and beef and more beef! Sammy found Monty's Karoeke machine and Monty's mother sent us all some pain killers! We have new members, Eric & Flynn, Storm, Miz Allie Cat. and Mickey, who joined us because Miss Peach is getting better.

Mickey says since we are close to Washington we should go visit Miss Peach, especially since she is getting better. What do you guys think? I don't want to tire her out, but it might be fun if she saw a big red bus with lots of cats and two woofies getting out.


Lucky and Luxor still pretty much have eyes for each other, though Lucky did go on and on to me about what a "gentleman" he was, and how "kind, considerate and thoughtful" he was. Also, he was so "well spoken" and "well mannered" and "handsome" and you get the idea.

So now we are off to DaisyMae Maus's and DK and The Fluffies and Kimo and Sabi and I forget who else! Now I hear that Daisy is asking to visit Skeezix! Well, since Daisy helped Lucky looked beautiful for Luxor I will certaintly make that possible for Daisy. She was such a wonderful hostess, and so gracious. My goodness, we are all going to need a vacation from our vacation.

Oh, and Miles found a racetrack and is asking if he can do some more racing. I'm game, but I think I'll watch from OUTSIDE the bus as opposed to inside. Just thought I should warn the rest of you. hee hee

15 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

was we gonna pick up Skeezix to? I thought I heard Daisy ask if we could. A short visit to Miss Peach would be great.

Will we be home by Sunday night? We're shur that mommy is getting lonely by now.

I has to praktis my driving so that I can get into the Meezer500 next February!!

Miles

Chrissie said...

I'll bet Miss Peach would be really encouraged if we visited her, and maybe her appetite would improve and it would certainly be good for her mom to know we all cared..Good idea, Roxy.

Millie said...

I would like to see Skeezix and Miss Peach, but I am getting a little homesick too.

Mickey's Musings said...

Miles,with the way you drive we should be home yesterday! Heehee
Just kidding.We'll just have to do a short visit then boot it home ;)

Anonymous said...

Miss Peach would LOVE when we vitit her!! Maybe we have to stay a little quiet, because she is still weak. But all, Peachy, Karla and Lapdaddy, would love our visit!!

Karen Jo said...

I think you should visit Skeezix and Miss Peach. You don't want to tire her out, so make it just a short visit, but I think she would be delighted to see all of you.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Roxy I would be delighted to have you ALL stop over and visit!! My patio is big and has a nice daybed for those who want to rest up. I will serve everone catmint tea and crab puffs with cheese in them. Even you doggies will like those! Then as a special treat I have hired a hot air balloon from Walla Walla to take you on a sightseeing tour of the vast vineyards we have around here....over 50,000 acres! It will be gr8 fun. Please let me know when you plan to arrive so I can put the kettle on.....
Love Miss Peach

Daisy said...

Oh, I knew Miss Peach would love a visit! I am so happy that she is starting to feel better.

Lucky, I knew Luxor would be the perfect gentleman. I think I will watch the bus circle the racetrack from the outside, too. I do not want to get too dizzy, and Miles is a crazy driver!

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'm up for a visit to Miss Peach too, let me know when we get there-I'm gonna go snuggle Millie and help her feel better.

The Furry Fighter said...

oh it seems i have joined JUST in time! i really really really really x 1 million wanna go and see Miss Peach! i will announce the trip on my blog later today - meowmie (selfishly) is busy until later! xxxx

Hot(M)BC said...

Yeah let's visit Miss Peach too! I finally gotted my post up bout my ventures in San Diego too.
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Mickey's Musings said...

I think Daisy would love to see her sweetie Skeezix,heeheehee.
Miss Peach is so happy we are coming!

Anonymous said...

We can go to my house too! And Cheysuli's! That would be furry fun!!!!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh, we definitely have to go to Miss Peach's to visit her! Since she is feeling a little better we think she would love to have the road trippers swing by. Skeezik's would be fun, too! And, Gemini's and Chey's - hey, we're game for anything - we are having so much fun!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Lux said...

I just can't get over how precious Lucky is. She has a wonderful huge heart.

It will be nice to see Miss Peach!