Monday, November 5, 2007

Saying Goodbye and ... Fur Pudding


We've said all our goodbyes and are aboard the fast train on our way home with a great gift of Fur Pudding from Miz Allie Cat. It is very interesting. The Meezers certainly like it, I think Miles has gobbled up quite a bit of it.

At this rate, we should be home by the time mom is home from work. Lucky is pooped, and can't wait to go to sleep with the boy, and I must confess I am looking forward to mom's lap.

I need to catch up on mom's visit to the dermatologist because her rash and the itchies CAME BACK! And I need to hear all about Dad's new job! And how his first day went. So, I will have lots of interesting things to tell you tomorrow, once mom tells them to me!

You know, this fur pudding is quite tasty. Thanks Miz Allie Cat.

And thanks Zoolatry for the fabulous Lucky pictures.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I think I am going to get us badge made to commemorate our road trip. If any of you road trippers have an idea for a badge, let me know.

Thanks

9 comments:

Lux said...

Just look at that precious face!

Mickey's Musings said...

As much as we loved the trip, we are all glad to be home.I'm gald i missed the storm(Noel) but I want to snuggle with Mom.
Besides, we need to rest and think about our next adventure. But I think it will be after Christmas!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

We hadded a great visit wif everycat!

Daisy said...

I had a very, very wonderful time on the road trip. But I think my Mommie is glad that I am home now. What an adventure!

Lucky, you look very cute in that picture. I love your worried little face.

Monty Q. Kat said...

The itches are Back?? OH NO! You got home just in time, then!

Clover said...

Oh wow, you guys had such a long trip! I bet you will be happy to get home.
Thanks for telling me about "thundering herd of elephants" game. It does sound fun!! I would love to play it sometime.
Love Clover xo

Jessica said...

Welcome home. What an awesome trip.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Anonymous said...

That is a good photo they made of Lucky!

It was a furry fun trip.

Oscar said...

Enjoy your pudding! I am glad you enjoyed your trip, but it's always good to be home with the parents!